Last year we tested the first smart outdoor TV that works in full sunlight. Most smart outdoor TVs work in partial sun or full shade. But Furrion sent me a new smart TV that works in full sun. Now, the company is announcing a new line of smart outdoor entertainment devices that include more than smart outdoor TVs that work in all kinds of sunlight.
Furrion today added the latest addition to its premium outdoor entertainment solutions portfolio. The Aurora 4K Smart LED Outdoor TV supports partial sun, full shade and sun areas. Furrion unveils new landscape speaker systems, soundbars and wireless subwoofers. This year, these new products take the outdoor entertainment experience to the next level with the addition of outdoor audio products, putting an upgraded premium outdoor entertainment experience still within reach. New to this year’s TV lineup are the new Sun Series TVs with increased brightness, larger (75-inch) screen size options, and a home control system.
“Year after year, we see an increasing demand from our customers to build outdoor entertainment spaces that fully extend their homes. said Grant Olafson, vice president of Furrion’s consumer division. “Not only have we integrated our outdoor TV with our smart home control system, but we have also added a LandscapeSpeaker system, a soundbar and a wireless subwoofer system for an even more robust fully immersive entertainment system. Our heritage gives us an edge in building products for the outdoors and on-the-go lifestyles.”
Aurora 4K Smart LED Outdoor TV – Full Sun, Partial Sun, Full Shade
Aurora 4K smart LED outdoor TV has sun, partial sun and full shadeFurion
Inspired by the outdoors, Furrion outdoor TVs provide a superior viewing experience and are built to last, featuring a weather-resistant design and an IP54 rating to withstand the harshest conditions. Weatherproof media bays provide additional protection for inputs and outputs. The Sun TV and Partial Sun TV also feature impact-resistant screens to protect against anything the elements (or kids) might throw at them.
Outdoor TVs should be protected from the elements and have sufficient light on sunny days. All three TVs offer excellent viewing capabilities in a variety of outdoor settings and lighting, offering sun, partial sun, and full shade options. The brightness level adjusts to the amount of sun or shade the TV is momentarily exposed to. With peak brightness up to 1500 nits (Sun option), viewers always get the best and brightest viewing experience.
Now with a variety of screen sizes ranging from 43″ to 75″, Furrion’s outdoor TVs fit a variety of spaces and deliver a large, immersive experience. Access your favorite content and enjoy smooth, uninterrupted entertainment thanks to the TV’s smart platform and the strongest WiFi signal on the market.
Along with the best image quality, built-in speakers, and the option to add additional weatherproof audio products, Aurora is the perfect all-in-one outdoor entertainment solution for outdoor movies, sports, and entertainment. Whether you’re entertaining guests in your gazebo or watching a game on your deck, Furrion makes TVs for your outdoor entertainment needs at a fraction of the cost of more expensive brands.
BUY ON AMAZON
Compatible with top home control platforms
Furrion outdoor TVs are compatible with home control systems such as Control4, Savant and Elan (with more coming soon) to seamlessly integrate your favorite outdoor entertainment with the rest of your home.
Aurora Sun 4K Smart LED Outdoor TV
- TVs provide optimal viewing in fully sunny locations such as patios, decks and gardens
- 1500 nits brighter [NEW] Anti-glare LCD screen provides excellent images even in bright sunlight
- XtremeShield IK08 rated impact resistant glass screen to protect against bumps and scratches
- WebOS smart platform for streaming your favorite content RangeXtend™ Wi-Fi activated antennas provide up to 2x signal strength
- Sizes: Available in 55″, 65″ and 75″ [NEW]• Retail price: $2699.99 (55 inch), $3699.99 (65 inch), $4999.99 (75 inch)
- BUY ON AMAZON
Aurora Partial Sun 4K Smart LED Outdoor TV
- Designed for partially shaded outdoor living areas such as patios, decks and gardens.
- Brightness has been increased to 750 nits, and the anti-glare LCD screen provides excellent images even in bright sunlight
- XtremeShield IK08 rated impact resistant screen to protect against bumps and scratches WebOS smart platform for streaming your favorite content
- RangeXtend Wi-Fi boot antenna for up to 2x signal strength
- Sizes: Available in 43″, 55″, 65″ and 75″ [NEW]
- Retail Price: $1699.99 (43″), $2299.99 (55″), $2899.99 (65″), $3999.99 (75″)
- BUY ON AMAZON
Aurora Full Shade 4K Smart LED Outdoor TV
- Designed for fully shaded outdoor living areas such as covered patios and screened gazebos
- 400 nits brightness and anti-glare LCD screen for excellent images even in fully shaded areas
- WebOS smart platform to stream your favorite content
- RangeXtend wifi-booting antenna for up to 2x signal strength Sizes: Available in 43″ and 55″
- Retail price: $1399.99 (43″) and $1999.99 (55″)
- BUY ON AMAZON
- 75″ Flat/Tilt Mount: $199.99 75″ TV Cover: $169.99
landscape audio systems, soundbars, wireless subs
landscape audio systems, soundbars, wireless subsFurion
The perfect companion for the Furrion Aurora Outdoor TV, our outdoor audio products take outdoor entertainment to the next level with an upgraded, immersive sound experience that builds on Furrion’s long tradition of outdoor products. Furrion makes your outdoor entertainment gear even more robust without the extreme price tag.
Durable and outdoor safe, the new landscape speaker system features a weatherproof housing that resists rain, snow, dust, bugs and moisture. The system has two consumable options. Four 4″ satellites with a 10″ multi-mounted subsystem or four 3″ satellites with an 8″ multi-mounted subsystem. Satellite pairs can be purchased separately. Purchase a universal mount separately to place your speaker in a tree, deck, or wherever you like.
Furrion also releases a new 70W 2.1 outdoor soundbar and an 8-inch wireless Bluetooth sub. These can be purchased as a soundbar only or as a soundbar + sub. With an IP45 rating and protective housing specifically designed for outdoor listening, you don’t have to worry about weather dulling your sound.
outdoor audio prices
- Outdoor Soundbar: $299.99
- Soundbar + External Wireless Subwoofer Bundle: $699.99
- The Landscape Speaker Systems ○ 4.1 Bundle (4 x 4″ Speakers + 1 x 10″ Subwoofer): $1799.99 ○ 4.1 Bundle (4 x 3″ Speakers + 1 x 8″ Subwoofer): $1299.99
- Individual subwoofer and speaker pairs are also available for purchase.
BUY ON AMAZON
The Aurora 4K smart LED outdoor TV and landscape speaker system will be available starting in April at Best Buy and Amazon, as well as local retailers including ABC Warehouse, Brandsmart, Nebraska Furniture Mart, PC Richard and RC Willey. The soundbar and subwoofer will be available in June.
As I mentioned earlier, I tested the Furrion smart outdoor TV with Full Sun and loved its performance. It’s also sturdy and sturdy enough to keep outdoors if needed. The casing is tough and we had no issues with water or moisture. It’s worth considering if you’re building or creating an outdoor entertainment area for your home, restaurant, or Airbnb.
And for other smart devices that can connect to your Furrion smart TV, visit GearBrain, a compatibility search engine for smart devices. It’s free and easy to find, buy and connect to any smart device.